My visit to istore

 Thursday 06 April 2023

Time: 08:35 PM

Posted by Motheo Siphoro

Today was amazing we just came from Eastgate, and my favorite store is obviously istore. When mommy and I went to the 3rd entrance I immediately rushed towards the shop. That's when my mom called me to do some shopping with her. The most irritating part of being in the mall is shopping with my mom, when you pass all the delicious goodies and when you ask mommy for the goodies, she'll obviously say no. So we started at Picknpay to buy some groceries then mommy went to the bookstore and that's when I got a chance to go to istore.

 When I walked through the entrance of the store the staff members were friendly, they even explained the new products they sold, and they even allowed me to play games with their products as long as I don't break or change anything. Plus, they gave us an opportunity to do coding courses and learn the basics of java and how to use ukit. The last time I went to istore was at 2018 but when I walked through the phones I was amazed. The qualities were remarkable and there were phones that could bend,



I really enjoyed my visit to the mall. I hope I come back soon 



Comments